SNA ACTIVITIESOur Institute has SNA unit consists of office bearers elected by student community. Activities are organized and conducted by office bearers under the guidness of SNA advice and the principal. Every student becomes member of SNA KIN after admission to nursing course. SNA is a nation wide organization established in 1929. Students actively participate at college SNA, state SNA and central SNA unit.
SNA activities are grouped as follows.
- Nurses day
- World Health day
- World AIDS day
- World Population day
- Breast feeding week
- Work shops
- Lamp lighting ceremony
- All national festivals are celebrated
- Christmas day
- Ganesha Pooja
- Onam festival
- Ayudha Pooja
- Annual Cultural day
- Freshers day
- Farewell for outgoing students
- Annual Sports day
- Our Students do participate in sports conducted by state SNA.
- To help students develop personal contacts, with professional staff from student affairs and facility across campus who would be of assistance to them in choosing areas of involvement which will meet personal and career goals etc.
- To Motivate the Students.
- To Develop the Leadership qualities.
- To encourage in Professional and Educational Development.
- To develop the attitude of "we feeling".
- To provide community health services.
- In our institution C0-Curricular activities are planned and conducted under five categories.
- Sports are conducted at both indoor and outdoor.
- Students are encouraged to participate at prestigious inter-collegiate competition/games.
- Awards are given for the same.
- We actively participate in any epidemic out breaks like chikungunya fever, disaster management, where faculty and students are actively involved in identification of problem, treatment and control of disease.
- January 1st New Year Celebration
- January 30th World leprosy eradication day
- February 4th World cancer day
- March 8th International womens day
- March 24th World TB day
- April 7th World Health day
- May 12th International Nurses day
- May 31st World No Tobacco day
- June 5th World Environment day
- July 11th World Population day
- August 1-7th World Breast Feeding week
- September 21st Alzheimers Disease day.
- October 1st International Senior citizen day
- October 10th World Mental Health Day
- November 17th National Epilepsy day
- December 1st World AIDS day
- December 3rd International day for Physically Challenge day
"We work for a cause and not for applause and we live to express and not to impress".
The Co-Curricular profile is a self reported document, which lists and describes our Co-Curricular activity, often referred as Extra Curricular activity.
Purpose of Co-Curricular Activities:
Recreation and Athletics:
Ganesha Festival, Onam, Sarasvathi Pooja, Kannada Rajyothsava, Christmas,Cultural festival, Farewell Party/ send off party are celebrated by the SNA with Devotion and Dedication under the support of management.
Important days of celebrations.